The internet tried to ruin my life once.
Its a long story so I will break it down into bullet points.
1. I photo-bombed a group of strangers in Thailand by Jumping in their picture. I was naked but no one could see because the bar was dark. The only light was from the camera flash.
2. I thought since I knew no one in the picture that I was free to leave.
3. I was wrong
4. I’m friends of a friend of someone in the group (small world I know)
5. He tagged me in the picture at 3 in the morning.
6. My privacy settings on FB were not up to par.
7. I woke up to a lot of messages on my phone about the internet and nudity.
8. I was stressed.
9. I fixed my FB privacy settings.
10. I bought these towels and got over it.
You tried to ruin my life internet. TRIED!
Tyler - 1 Internet - 0